This was made as a C# School Project, again I coded the game, it was based on microsoft's Platformer kit for XNA and I added some elements in it. The game was about a vampire that drunk tomato juice and the goal was just to make it to the end of the level. The player could throw bats to defeat enemies and turn himself into mist and fly for a while until he run out of tomato juice. Turning to mist also made the player invincible. I got to try some interesting things and while the game wasn't extraordinary it wasn't too bad. Graphics were made by friend again and the music was from a game called "Guilty Gear".

This game was my first trial in XNA and i have to say it's remarkably easy language for simple game programming and good for beginners. I myself learned more programming while making this game than i had in the rest of the first year in my school.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti