Updating blogs and such really doesn't seem to be one of my strongest points. Anyway, after last update I had work practice and we made some more games. I worked in a familiar team, the same I've almost always worked at, and we got our first game published! Our main development platform has been and possibly will be Windows Phone 7 Mobile devices. At least for now, and we are considering porting games on other platforms when time allows.
The game is called Break the aliens and it's out now for windows phone 7. It's a mix of breakout and space invaders and there is a trial available. I worked as a lead programmer in our team for the whole work practice and my main focus was the gameplay mechanics and overall code structure.
We also had a prototype of a rocket game that used Farseer Physics Engine. The goal of the game would have been to create a rocket as cheap as possible to get the payload to space. Project was scrapped because it didn't have much appeal as a game.
Latest project is still unnamed and it has been postponed time after time because of school assignments, that seem to take up way more time than I initially thought. But more on that on a later date.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti